i’m trying to plan my blogging:
monday – musings?
friday – fine art? fashion? the latter might be a bit of a challenge – i would have been a great wandering jew – a robe & a pair of sandals would make me endlessly happy
What are your thoughts? should one blog “planfully” or does that take the fun away?
listed Monday musings then:
- freedom (at last) for my 1819yo son! his sister took him for a milkshake; or rather he took her: he passed his drivers’ test today! we’re all in seventh heaven:-)… it was his third effort…
- my dear husband returned from Europe – lots of chocolate (for the kids) & perfume (for me); he also bought a pocket-sized digital camera…. now all I need to learn is how to insert photos & images while blogging…. the heading of my blog was a first attempt: it is a photo of the driveways’ wall – one side facing the swimming pool
- i’m a tutor for two boys – brothers, and tomorrow i must help the parents decide about the boys’ future education…bleak at the moment for homeschoolers…bleak in general…i’ll try to change this bleak muse into a bright one, maybe tomorrow
- and yes! the olives are bottled – i really enjoyed the experience, so much so that i’ve bought another box of olives (i shared them with a friend, though) – these are in the first stage of curing & pickling: soaking in water for three weeks, replacing the water twice daily
- next to the bottles of olives the marmelade is showing off (the latter happened on Saturday); i am an Italian cooking fan – some years ago i bought the book Dear Francesca – one of my favorite companions in the kitchen – the marmelade recipe from this friend is delectable
have a thoughtful day